buy amoxicillin antibiotics online uk A Postpartum Doula is a parenting mentor and baby specialist who guides new parents directly after birth.
see this page Manon provides emotional and practical support during this period also called the fourth trimester. Research shows that the professional services of a postpartum doula can ease the transition into parenthood, can avoid breastfeeding complications and can help both mother and baby to recover and develop properly.
Manon’s Global postpartum services are individually tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual family. The tasks and focus of care provided will depend on the priorities requested or needed by your family. During Manon’s daily “at-home” visits, which typically last 2 to 5 hours, she provides much-needed assurance in a gentle, non-judgmental way, so you will be able to develop your own unique parenting style. Upon request, Manon will provide Domestic or International services or can set up virtual consultations for long distance needs.
Manon’s Pre & Postpartum Doula services focus on:
- Establishing a strong support network for pregnancy/labor and post labor.
- Prenatal, birth and postpartum resources.
- Designing and assisting with the set up of a practical nursery.
- Providing product advice and best use.
- Educating all family members about newborn care and developmental stage.
- Helping parents to read and address baby’s cues.
- Monitoring baby’s development in the first weeks and detecting warning signals.
- Recognizing baby’s feed and sleep patterns and help to set routines.
- Building new parents confidence through reassurance and support.
- Tracking mothers recovery and reading warning signals.
- Breastfeeding guidance for latching and positioning.
- Promoting and increasing milk supply.
- Breast pump guidance, when and how.
- Preventing or tackling short and long-term issues associated with breastfeeding.
- Sleep scheduling and training.
- Back to work guidance, work/life balance.
- Establishing a strong support network.
- Transition into child care, “transition nanny care”.
- Assistance in finding childcare.
- Creating meal plans and nutrition guidance
- Keeping the baby organized.
For availability & fees please contact Manon.
Workshops Corporate and Local Groups
By interacting one on one and in support groups Manon felt the need to create workshops for pregnant and new parents. Manon brings an integrated approach that embraced various philosophies, in an open forum setting. With its format designed around flexibility and engagement, she was a pioneer and a refreshing service in its field. The Corporate Seminars are sculpted to support as a benefit to the employees, by presenting a series of workshops targeting specific ages and needs. Manon’s Corporate workshops offer a support model that leads to more:
- confident, focused and productive employees
- reduced absenteeism and sick-leave
- higher return after maternity leave
- reduced worker stress
- improved employee satisfaction and loyalty
- boosted productivity
- enhanced corporate image.
The Group workshops work in the same Open Forum setting at various New York City locations.
This open forum workshop will give you guidelines to your babies sleep developmental stages and an intensive Q & A with a goal to help you create an individual sleep plan that will lead to healthy sleep habits for the whole family. We will discuss the basics of setting nap and night routines, braking habits, self-soothing, feeding and sleep, safety, travel and sleep training. Newborns – 12 months
For dates & locations please contact Manon or check Social media.
Newborn Care & Beyond
This 3 hours workshop will give you guidelines on how to care for your newborn in the first weeks. Besides the basic newborn care, we will discuss what your newborn will be like, what to expect in their development, feeding and sleep methods and patterns, warning signals and nursery set up, baby gear and product recommendations etc.
For Dates & Location please contact Manon or check social media.
The 8 Step Journey a Parenting Guidance Formula for the first 3 months
Manon created this formula to give pregnant parents tools so they can set up a personalized system to be prepared for the first three months after their baby is born. In those eight steps, pregnant parents learn how to create a network, recognize their babies personality, learn to address their babies needs and create confidence. By creating this confidence they are able to make clearer decisions and prepare themselves for their “Big Comeback”. With these tools the new parents can have babies who sleep through the night, set up a childcare system that will fit into their lives, decide on to continue breastfeeding or not, regained their identity etc. The goal of this formula is to create routines and confidence before returning back to work after maternity leave.
For dates & locations please contact Manon.